Thursday, January 11, 2007

Been Away

Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. On December 21st my best friend of over 25 years died of a heart attack. This person was like a brother to me and his death at an early age hit me and my family extremely hard. I took some time away from several things to grieve and deal with the death. I'm back now and I will try to post as often as I can and I hope you all understand and continue to keep checking out my blog. Thanks to all of you for visiting my little slice of webspace. CHEERS to you all.


R.I.P
Lance Pratt 1969-2006

I'll miss you brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My condolences about the loss of your friend. It's a sorry situation, and only the living can feel the pain of the loss. Respect & love his memory; that's all there is to do. All the best to you and good luck with everything in your life. And congratulations on this wonderful blog.