Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rapidshare is fucked!

I will probably go back to using something other than rapidshare on future uploads. Rapidshare has decided to limit free users and their files. Now instead of having a 30 day inactivity rule they now have a 10 day inactivity rule. That fuckin sucks and it means that if you are visiting my page for the first time you may find some of the older posts inactive. I want to let you know that if you find a post of mine with an inactive link just let me know and I will reupload it for you to a different file share. I was originally using megaupload so I will probably use that and a couple of others. I hope you all keep checking up on my little blog here because I plan on keeping it up and I'll hopefully have a ton of stuff that you'll all enjoy. CHEERS to you my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea, I've never liked rapid share