Saturday, June 30, 2007

Autopsy Report is coming!

My good friend Gramie Dee has a weekly radio show featured on several internet radio stations. I have discussed it and decided that everyweek I will post the previous weeks Report for all to download. I'll post the show just as I do the various albums, in a zip file and at full quality. (128 bps I believe) This will give the bands featured on the show a chance to download the show and play for all their friends and family that might have missed the original airing. I hope you all will check out the show and feel free to comment on it. Gramie is a good friend and is a great radio personality. You might also recognize him from the bands Morgueazm and Blood Money. Enjoy and CHEERS!

First show will be posted on July 1st so check it out!

No comments: